Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baptism Day





Easter is the festival commemorating the resurrection of christ. Christian celebrate this day in observance of their believe that Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion. This year easter falls on the 23rd of march. It is a very special day for the whole family as Norman was baptized on this meaningful day. Praise the Lord!

Quote:Revelation3:20 Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in and we will share a meal together as friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the new beginning as your old being us stripped off and the new inner man is with u. This is indeed a victorious day for you. Be prepared for the journey that lies ahead.

Michael

BiiK007 said...

Datin, this is indeed a joyous occasion & I too feel the same joy when I was baptised myself. The cool part was the full body baptism which Dato had, it must be very dramatic as well as awe aspiring to re-lived the events of baptism in the spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ. It must be a very very significant day to remember & I trust that the Lord shall have mercy on him & on all of us for celebrating this occasion, wish I was there as well. Anyway, please take care & may God Bless You & Dato and everyone else with all the grace & love of our Lord, Jesus Christ.